Dental implants are a solution for replacing single or multiple missing teeth. They serve as a replacement for the root of the tooth, restoring strength, stability, and support to the mouth and jawbone. The implants are placed surgically in the upper and lower jawbone. The teeth are then attached, and the result will look and feel like a natural tooth and will enhance and restore your smile.
Dental implants can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s smile with the appearance of natural teeth
- Restore chewing, aid speech, and help digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, lending security and comfort